Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Queen's Night


So do you think that Kenny Rogers to now offended that they didn't have all of his songs last week. They have already had Stevie Wonder night and now Queen. I'd be upset.

There was no one who just blew me off my feet. Maybe it was the Queen tunes, I don't know.

Let's start from the bottom

8.) Ace- aka the molester. I applaud him for trying something new. We Will Rock You, no not really. Didn't like it. He just gets on my nerves I think.

7.) Bucky- Eventhough I loved, loved, loved, Flat Bottom Girls (haha) he just seems to mumble through the songs. Great cfhoice of song for him but vocally he wasn't there tonight.

6.)Chris Daughtry (Innuendo) He should have picked a more popular song. I wish I could have seen all of the older folks faces. I just hated the song. Bad choice.

5.) Paris Bennett "The Show Must Go On" Wow. Her rocker chick look is just strange. I didn't like it. Every week she just looks so different. Her voice is a power house, but parts of the song sounded off to me.

4.) Taylor Hicks-(Crazy Little Thing Called Love”) I don't think it was fair that he sang this since it is not really a Queen song. But he did song like the old Taylor which was good. Too bad he messed the mic kick that would have been cool.

3.)Kellie Pickler (Bohemian Rhapsody”) When I heard that she was singing this song I thought it was going to be her time to go. It wasn't that bad. Her hair was cool. She used the stage a little more than everyone else. She pulled it off. If she is playing the dumb girls cards that would be sad. Next she should sings Pink's song, Stupid Girls. That would be funny.

2.)Elliott Yamin (Somebody to Love) My boy, Elliott was rockin it tonight. He does always seem to pick the harder songs and pulls it off in the end. You go white boy. (side note: my tv guide said that he was at a Lakers game when someone came up behind him and put him in a choke hold and said "You have more sole than my brothers!" It was Cuba Gooding, Jr. that was cool.

My favorite one of the night was.......

1.) Katharine- She looked beautiful and sounded absolutlely awesome. I loved it. She has a powerful voice.

Eventhough I put these in my order I think the bottom three will be....

Ace, Bucky and Paris. Maybe just maybe the molester will go.

0 comments: