Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday, Trent!

Wow! 11 years old. It's hard to believe that my baby is 11 years old!


Trent, I wanted you to know how proud your dad and I are to call you our son. We have been blessed with a terrific son like you! It seems like only yesterday we brought you home from the hospital not knowing what being a parent really was.


We have learned alot since then. You have helped us to grow.
As I reflect on these past 11 years my heart bursts with pride and I smile at some wonderful memories.

 All you wanted to be for Halloween that year was a chicken!! I searched everywhere and finally found it!

Riding your first John Deere tractor... chasing daddy around the yard.

Baseball 2008... getting hit in the face by a line drive. And the black eye that lasted 7 months.

 Also in that year you had your first (and only) grandslam!
 You have become an intelligent, bright, thoughtful, incredible young man. We are so proud of you in every way!

Happy Birthday Joseph Trenton Barfield!





0 comments: