Wednesday, September 03, 2008

90210

Did any of you watch the new 90210 last night. I DVR'd it then watched it later. I was so curious more than anything. Ok Girls.... Don't deny that you watched 90210 every week. It's ok.

The show was actually just another CW show. They did have some original characters like Kelly, Brenda and the Peach Pit Owner, Nate but nothing special. Maybe others will drop in from time to time.

I was so glad that the creators decided to stay true to the opening credits and theme song. The new was of course more edgy. It pulls just enough from the classic theme but I did miss Brandon's air-punch. (You know what I am talking about.)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ha ha, Lisa, I totally watched 90210 every week. I LOVED that show! Until they went to college and added all those other characters...but the originals were the best.

And for that reason I can't watch the new one. Why mess with a classic?

Wendy said...

I watched it! I kind of liked it, but I did miss the Brandon fist-pump. You're too funny!