Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny Story

Yesterday I was very surprised to receive a note from Trent's teacher. She had written in his agenda "Please talk to Trent about his inappropriate behavior, his silly button was in high." When I read it I kinda laughed. But only because Trent has this way of out of nowhere coming up with sayings and doing things to get an audience. Dont get me wrong he is shy but if he does something and you laugh he just won't stop. He so reminds me of......


Zack Morris. Witty- Ladies Man.




Last week Trent came home and asked me who Jim Carrey was. He said that his teacher said that he reminded her of him. Crazy. Isn't it?

He is also begging for chores to do. He wants a Wii so bad. Everything is "I will do this for a dollar." I did offer him $5 to clean Taz's room. That was the best $5 I have spent in a long time.

Taz had picture day today. I did manage to get her in the cutest outfit. Although no bow. I pick and choose my battles.

0 comments: