Tuesday, August 19, 2008

25 More DAYS

We have exactly 25 more days until DISNEY. I can not wait to share this experience with my children, all 3 of them! We will be there for 7 days, 6 nights. We got an incredible deal that includes most of our food too. They will be celebrating Halloween while we are there, so we will be Trick-or-Treating in the Magic Kingdom. There is a total of 27 of us going. I am so excited that Alyssa will have 2 other little girls to play with.

We are staying at the POP Resort which is really, really cool. This is the only vacation that we have taken this year so we are going all out. Space Mountain here we come.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Have fun!!

Wendy said...

Hope y'all have a blast at Disney - I love that place and can't wait to take Blair someday!