Tuesday, January 08, 2008

For Those Who Want To Know

This writers strike is really chapping my hide. Here is some more information about our favorite shows or popular ones. If you don't see a show listed email me and I let you know.


I will give you a recap by station.
ABC
I hope that everyone enjoys this Thursdays episode of Grey's Anatomy. It was the last episode filmed before the strike began so it will probably be the last until next year, unless a miracle happens and they come to some sort of agreement really, really soon.

Private Practice only has 1 left and they haven't decided whether they will even air it until next year.

Brothers and Sisters (I love this show) Has 3 remaining. Starting this Sunday with a new one.

Carpoolers has 7 starting tonight. If you haven't watched it you need to. It is hilarious.

There are no new Desperate Housewives. Last Sunday was it.

Lost ~ thank goodness has 8 left and will begin on Jan 31st. They moved the night to Thursdays @ 8:00.

October Road (another great show that nobody watches) has 7 left. So that is great!! I think that I am the only one who does watch this show.

Ugly Betty has 3 left.

CBS

CSI and CSI Miami each have one. They both air this week.
CSI New York has 3.

Without a Trace has 2.

CW

Gossip Girl's last episode is tomorrow. This is a good new show. Nothing like high school dirt.

One Tree Hill has 12 left starting tonight. That is wonderful. I'm not really into this show anymore but if its the only thing on, I will watch it.

FOX

Bones has 4 episodes left but doesn't start airing new ones until 4/28/08

Hell's Kitchen has 11 and starts in April.

House has 3 left starting on 1/29/08.

Prison Break has 5 starting this Monday. AWESOME!! Give me Wentworth Miller.

NBC

ER has 2 left starting this Thursday.

Friday Night Lights has 5.

Las Vegas has 7.

Law & Order SVU has 3 starting tonight.

My Name is Earl has only 1 for this Thursday.

Scrubs has 4 left. I feel sorry for this show. This is there last year and they are not going out like they have planned. Their series finale is being cut.


So there you have it. I guess the reality shows will play a huge part in television for next several months. Although this strike will give mid-season shows like Lost, One Tree Hill and others a chance to hook new viewers. If there is nothing else on someone will watch them.

I guess its a good thing that LAW & Order is on everywhere........

2 comments:

Jen said...

I watch October Road and love it too. I watched the new one last night. It was good and the previews look like it is going to get goooood. Jen

Brittain... said...

I am so over this strike business! Thanks goodness The Apprentice started! We both like watching Medium and it came back on last night, so maybe we have a few new episodes left!