Sunday, October 07, 2007

Trent's Birthday

Friday I was able to go and eat lunch at Trent's School. I brought cupcakes for the class. Ms. Lyons, Trent's teacher, made a birthday shirt for each kid to wear on their birthday. Here are some pictures I took at lunch.







This is a picture of Jordan Boy and Madeline. (Trent calls him that because there is a Jordan girl as well.) She is the little girl that Trent talks about all of the time. The teacher says that they eat lunch together everyday. She is a cutie and with great personality.


Unfortunately, Friday really didn't go as planned. On the way to Ola I got a call from Alyssa's school and she fell on the playground and hit her arm on a bar. They wanted me to go and take a look at it. I just happened to be on 81 on my way to Trent so I pulled off at Ola Academy to take a look. Sure enough I needed to take her for an x-ray. I called mom and she met me to get Alyssa. She was going to start the Scottish Rite process while I ate with Trent. I knew he was waiting for me and didn't want to not show up. So I hurried through the lunch and then met mom at Scottish Rite @ Mt. Zion. After the x-ray the doctor came in and said that he didn't see anything in the pictures but that they would have a radiologist take a look and call me later in the day if he saw anything. In my gut I didn't feel like it was broken so I wasn't worried. She left with an ace bandage to wear for 3 days. But sure enough at 5:30 I got a call and the radiologist felt that he saw something suspicious. So tomorrow I will be taking her to her orthopedic. I still feel that maybe he saw an old break due to the fact that she has already broken this same wrist twice before. But I guess we will see. It is that time of year.


That night we ate a birthday dinner with the family.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: