Monday, October 22, 2007

Day Trip

This weekend we were able to take a day trip up to the mountains. We drove around and ended up in Dahlonega. There they had Gold Rush days. When I was little I clogged up there in the festival every fall. I hadn't been in years. Here are some great pictures.


This is the Titanic. (Isn't that horrible?)



Trent had fun sliding. Poor Alyssa of course couldn't do it so we occupied her with face painting. Afterwards we went to a pumpkin patch and took some pictures.

I thought I'd save some of you the time and take this picture. Here.... There it is..... leaves changing. Maybe I saved some of you time. People drive 8 hours all day to look at the leaves changing, which is just crazy....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will never understand why people want to drive all that way to see leaves change. Look outside, there are plenty of leaves everywhere. That is like saying I want to go watch grass grow. Makes no sense. Great pics. though!