Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Top 6


This week "Let's Save the World." No coaches this week, they were all on their own. Now it's do or die. I think everyone of them has the potential to be in the final two. It's all about song choice. Votefortheworst.com has decided to pull for Phil Stacey. So let's see if he makes it further than the others.

1. Chris Richardson (Eric Clapton’s “Change the World”) He did pretty good tonight. I am not a big Eric Clapton fan, but Chris sang it well. Let's just see if he will hang on.

2. Melinda Doolittle (Faith Hill’s “There Will Come a Day”) I love this song. Of course no big surprise that she did very well. I don't think that it was better than Faith but it was close.

3. Phil Stacey (“The Change” by Garth Brooks) Again, way way too much makeup. And his face is so thin. He looks like a cancer patient. I have to give him props because he is no dumby. He knew that he sang well last week with country and decided to stick to it this week. I really liked his performance. Let's see if votefortheworst.com works for him.

4. Blake Lewis (John Lennon’s “Imagine”) I was very disappointed with Blake. He is loosing the WOW he once had. It was just ok for me. I think that he will be in the bottom this week. I miss the beat box.

5. LaKisha Jones (Fantasia’s “I Believe”) What has the girl thinking singing Fantasia's big release song. Even though I like KiKi alot better than Tasia, I think that was a big mistake on her part. She might go because there are three African Americans in the competition and she is running last right now.

6. Jordin Sparks (“You’ll Never Walk Alone” from “Cabaret”. ) This girl has got it together. She seems to get better every week. She has a very bright future ahead of her. I think I will back her from now on. Only 17 too wow.

0 comments: