Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh Yes! Hear This!!

I must say that Alyssa really can sing. I am totally impressed with her ability and not just because she is my daughter. I have been trying to teach her different things every week. First it was her whole name then her birthday etc. As usual one night a couple of weeks ago she would not go to sleep. So I decided to talk to her until she got sleepy. I decided to recite nursery rhymes. I taught her Little Miss Muffit. I made her repeat it back to me several times. She learned it fast. So know she can recite it back to me. We'll last night she was in a performing mood so of course I grabbed my camera...... This is the video I plan to use on Alyssa's True Hollywood Story /Before They Where Stars one day.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats our Little girl!!
Sweet Alyssa!!

Nanny

Jen said...

She really is impressive. She can carry a tune better than me and I am just a little bit older than her. She is a mini you! Too cute!!! JEN