Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend of Festivals

This weekend we were so busy. I just love this time of year! On Friday night we went to a local Corn Maze. Eventhough they kids where too young for the maze they had several other things for them to do.


Alyssa loved to feed the animals. Because of Trent's allergies he opted not to touch them.



The Cow train was fun.






The kids had so much fun!!!!
On Saturday Alyssa and I met Camryn and her mommy for a morning of crafts and other fun activities.



Camryn and Alyssa making a puppet.


Eating hotdogs and listening to stories.




Balance beam time.
That evening we met Nanny, Papa, Grandmommy, Granddaddy and Bryce down at the Perry Fair. I really saw how Trent has grown up. He wanted to ride the big rides. I rode one ride with Alyssa and Brett rode a ride with Trent and Bryce. (I think we ate more than anything.)










0 comments: