Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random Stuff.

First of all........
I decided to potty train Alyssa. Just quit puting pull ups on her except for at night. In two days she has only had one accident. That's Awesome!!! She is even poo pooing in the potty. So far so good. That will save us about $50 a month on pull ups. Hooray!!!!

Over the weekend I took the kids to a local church for the Trunk or Treat festival. Trent is a pirate this year and Alyssa is a Carebear. I know its hard to believe but I didn't take my camera. There was this little boy dressed like Scooby Doo, Poor Alyssa thought that it was really him. I had to explain that just like you aren't a real Carebear, he really isn't Scooby Doo. She finally understood.

It has really gotten cold here. Just in time for the race. I have to work all weekend freezing my tail off. I just hope it doesn't rain too. But I love the extra money it brings for Christmas. Can you believe that it is just around the corner? I know that I ranted about this last year, but I hate the fact that its not even Halloween and the Christmas decorations are already up in the stores. ONE HOLIDAY AT A TIME PEOPLE!!!! It goes Halloween, Thanksgiving then Christmas.

This fantasy football thing sucks. I have only won 1 game. Thanks to Keith. He is the lucky one that I beat. But I must say that I am numero uno inthe stockcar challenge. That just tears the guys up. Hopefully I can hang on to the lead for a couple of more weeks. I can't wait for Nascar to be over. Maybe I can get my Sundays back? Well not all the way because of Football but some time.

I am ready for a vacation!! Oh thats right. I get one in a couple of weeks. Three of my friends and I are going to New York. I am soooo excited. We are trying to get into Regis and Kelly. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be Christmas time on the show with a lot of give a ways. Cool, huh? Start Spreading the News........ For those of you thinking, "Poor Brett, that Lisa leaves him all the time," (I know who you are) believe me Brett gets time away. We call it "Going to the store." He sneaks off on weekends and during the week to play with his cousin down the street. So don't feel sorry for him. I can't help it that he doesn't like to fly anywhere. Who says that I have to stay home? We have made an agreement. I think he can handle two nights with the kids. ALL AlONE. Don't you????

2 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Yes! It will be good for him and the kiddos. Who are you going to NYC with? Sounds fun. What is the race all about? That's cute that A thought that scooby doo was real :-)

Brittain... said...

I wish I could have gone to NY with yall!! I hope you guys have fun! And I sure do not feel sorry for any man who has to keep his own kids for the weekend so Mama can get a much deserved break!