Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh Boyeee!!!

Today I got home from work to find my favorite TV Guide in the mail.. It's Fall Preview Time!!!!
I have been waiting three long boring months for this issue. (I know I should have better things to do.)

It's funny the way that TV has evolved. There are hardly any sitcoms anymore, just drama and reality TV.

So let's go down the weekly line up. (Didn't we learn that the days of the week start with Sunday and go through Saturday?) The TV guide started with Monday. They are trying to throw me off.


Sunday- Nothing really has changed for me here except that Grey's Anatomy moved to Thursday. That stinks because I always loved my two hour block from 9-11:00. They are pushing a drama called Brothers & Sisters starting Sally Field and Calista Flockhart. I am not willing to try this. Everytime I look at Ally McBeal I see her and Harrison Ford "together". Grosses me out. So I will look for goodies on Cable to watch. I am getting Desperate though. When we left off Mike was laying in a ditch.

Monday-Holy Cow. Does anyone watch Prison Break? That's one of the only shows that Brett and I watch together. Wentworth is unbelievable. Right ladies!!! (Currently still #2 on my top 5 list) Nothing good on at 9:00 but then at 10:00 there are two things. (I guess I'll watch my Days of Our Lives) Last seasons What About Brian and Studio 60 with Matthew Perry. I want to try that one because I like him, Amanda Peet and Sarah Paulson.
There is a new show called Heroes at 9. I am not sure what to think of this. I don't like those supernatural shows if that's one of them. It's got the guy who shows up on everything. (Greg Grunberg) He started out on Felicity as Shawn, then Alias as Eric, then Lost as the eaten Pilot and even House. He must be friends with the director, JJ Abrams. I might give it a try. PS- I'm still alittle ticked that they decided to drag 7th Heaven through another year and they cancelled Everwood. Shame. Shame.
Tuesday-Looks like its a Dancing With the Stars night. With "whoa" Joey Lawrence and Mario Lopez dancing, who wouldn't watch.
Wednesday- America's Next Top Model is a guilty pleasure. But my night really won't start until 9:00. Lost of course. I love it get Lost on Wednesdays. I turn off the lights and turn up the surround sound. It's like a movie every week. A little Jack and a lot of Sawyer. I'm still trying to dissect what's going on and why do they want the Losties separated? The Hatch, the Others, its all driving me crazy. But how dare they put One Tree Hill on at the same time. I will have to catch that on the rerun. Justice is a new show at 10. It stars Kerr Smith from Dawson's Creek. It actually started last week so I will have to tune in this week for sure. Unlike Law and Order this new show always shows the audience what really appended at the end. So I don't ever have to go to bed wondering.
Thursday- My night will start at 9:00. That's when Grey's Anatomy comes on. That awesome. Two medical shows back to back. Grey's then ER. Patrick Dempsey then Goran Visnjic.
More on this later.....

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Lisa, you HAVE to add "24" to your list!!! Kiefer is now on the top of my list. It is the best show of all time.