Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Here's a funny story...

Brett calls me yesterday on the way home and says that Trent brought home a "queer bear." What? You mean that they can't pray ect. at school but they give him a "queer bear" to bring home. When I got home I asked him about the bear. He was so excited about the bear. "See, Mom. It's a queer bear!" As I read the instructions that came with the bear I realized he was saying a "career bear, not a queer bear" We laughed so hard. That was the funniest thing. It's a career bear that comes to live with one family for one night. We had to write in a journal about what Brett and I do for a living. It was a really cool project.

4 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

haha, kids are so funny...

shanna

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny.

Jen said...

We got the "queer bear" a couple of weeks ago. It is a cute project. Trent is pretty funny. It was nice to talk to you about Trent and Alexa's progress this year. I was afraid Alexa was behind, but now I feel like she and Trent are advanced!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY THAT WAS FUNNY, I LOVE READING JOKES AND BLOOPS LIKE THAT. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN EXPERIENCE SOME WITH EVAN. YOU KNOW I RECEIVE THE PARENTS MAG. EVERY MONTH AND I TELL YOU YOU SHOULD PUT THAT IN THERE SECTION OF BLOOPS. I READ IT EVERY MONTH TO MY HUSBAND BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FUNNY AND CUTE.
*CO-WORKER JENNIFER