Monday, January 16, 2006

Lisa's Revised Top Five List







My Top Five List

Ok I have discussed my top 5 lists with several friends who all think I am crazy.... I had revise this list so again here it is.

Always, always, always.........
1.) Ryan Klesko - He acutally knows me now!! What a great guy! He had me at hello. HAHA.


2.) Wentworth Miller - Eventhough Prisonbreak is on hiatus he is still #2 and hot. Very Hot.








3.) Jerry O'Connell -I'm not sure if it's him or his Crossing Jordan character that makes him reach #3. But did anyone see him on Oprah? Totally Cute!! From little fat kid on Stand By Me to Total Hottie!

4.)Matthew McConaughey- Was I right or what? Sexiest Man Alive for 2005. Play them Bongos.

5.)Harry Connick, Jr. - There is still something about HCJ. His voice for one thing.




*Please note that Kevin Bacon is an alternate.

I know alot of you wont agree with some of these, but that is what makes each one of our top five lists special. No ones will ever be the same. Did you notice that Fred Savage and Chris O'Donnell have fallen off the list. I'm all grown up now.

But it wouldn't be right not to mention Fred with his new TV show "CRUMBS" and all. (Thursdays ABC) Who knows maybe by the next upate he will have made it on the list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I don't know if I have a complete list of 5. Let's see...

1. Jude Law
2. Seth Cohen from The OC
3. Matthew M (from your list)

I'll keep thinking...this is important...

Brittain... said...

Tim Mcgraw (My 1-5) should be given serious consideration.

Anonymous said...

Just let me meet Paul Newman and I will die happy. I know you kids don't agree and may not even know him but I have always told My husband that he is the only man I would leave him for. emf

Anonymous said...

Very interesting list, but as far as Fred Savage goes...my mom watched Crumbs and said he way gay. I don't think I can watch that....too depressing.