Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ALVIN, SIMON and THEODORE!!!!


Don't let their cuteness fool you. I must say that I HATE chipmunks. Our carport is infested with these little things. Oh! yes! They are extremely cute but not harmless. It seems that these little creatures are eating the insides of our vehicles. Hoses, wires you name it! It all started when my battery died over the holidays and we lifted the hood up to jump it off. I noticed little chunks here and there gone from tubes and hoses. I didn't really think much about it. Then Brett went to move the John Deere and the battery cables at been chewed. Needless to say that he wasn't very happy. Then he decided that he better check his Honda that had been parked under the carport. It's our extra vehicle so we don't use it very much. He lifted that hood and under it was filled with tons of acorns. And mostly every wire, hose, tubing or cable under the hood had been chewed or knawed on. Monday afternoon he called me from the roadside. His car was broken down. The heater hose had a hole in it. Those Darn Chipmunks!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: