Monday, July 30, 2012

FALCONS TRAINING CAMP




I'm not a huge football fan... but I had won this AMAZING experience through STAR 94, a local radio station.
As soon as Trent and I arrived we where treated like VIPs. We were taken from parking in a shuttle to a VIP lounge area. They presented us with our VIP all access passes and we each received a Falcons backpack filled with goodies. We even got a gift card that we spent at the Falcons gift shop! Talk about awesome!





 Pictured below is Harry Douglas. He was our neighbor in the Indian Hills subdivision that I grew up in. I have followed his career from Jonesboro Highschool, through Louisville and now the Falcons.


 After we ate ...(they catered us a delicious meal) Trent got some autographs at the meet & greet.
#53 Mike Peterson Line Backer from Florida.
 #52 Akeen Dent, Line Backer former player at UGA.. We didn't hold that against him.




 I did learn that while the players are at the camp for these several weeks they can not leave. They sleep, eat, workout and practice there at the faculty. Here was a good picture of #3 Matt Bryant, kicker, visiting with his family after the practice.

0 comments: