Sunday, July 22, 2012

DALLAS

Yippee! The kids and I were able to sneak away for a couple of days to Dallas to see the cousins! We had some much fun. I wasn't very good at taking pictures this trip for some reason and now I deeply regret it. Our trips at the airport were quite adventurous. Brett dropped us off at the airport Thursday morning on his way to work. As soon as we got to the atrium... Alyssa throws up... Her poor stomach was nervous I guess. So just imagine how frazzled I was standing in the security line for 35 minutes, trying to make our flight with a crying 8 year old. When we finally had our seats she was fine and I was tired.

After lunch we went back to the Drennan's and relaxed. Then Beth and I snuck out for a little tour of.....


It was awesome seeing the set where some much backstabbing took place. The Dallas Theme song was stuck in my head the entire trip!


 And just in case you needed a refresher course of the family tree.....















We stayed busy while we were there. They had a ball. On Friday we visited Hawaaiian Falls their local waterpark. Again... no pictures. We did go to the mall on Saturday and have the girls pictures made. They came out so cute.




0 comments: