Monday, March 01, 2010

Where have I been?

I can't believe that it's been THAT long since I posted. I have been extrememly busy with just LIFE stuff.
Baseball season has started back for Trent. So between that and Girl Scouts we have been running nonstop. Although.... I am not complaining.... That's what I love to do. What I don't like to do is..... have my car breakdown twice in two weeks, taking it to the dealership, leaving it there and not getting it back for 2 weeks and it still doesn't run right. It is undering warranty which is an awesome thing... but going to and from Cumberland Pkwy everyday... I have to have trust in my car.
I love, love my car.... but with 92,000 miles on her... maybe its time to part ways.

Trent is on a new ball team this season, Ola BRAVES. This is going to be quite different. He has been a Mudcat since he was 6. New team... new coach... It's hard to adjust to something new. I finally got the uniforms ordered, which is always stressful. So now I am busy planning for the Opening Day parade.... tomahawks and all.

Brett finally took Alyssa's training wheels off her bike. When he did she zoomed across the front yard. No worries, she did awesome. That's all she wants to do now.

More later....

0 comments: