Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have been in a writing funk..... Several times I have sat down at the computer and NOTHING comes to me. I will try to catch you up on my last couple of weeks.

 My dad was very sick in the CCU @ Henry last week. Nothing is harder than watching the strongest man you know be so weak and in pain. His heart was slowly failing. His blood was not completely flowing to the lower chambers properly. They conducted a cath to find no blockages. Praise God! On Friday they re-shocked his heart. So know its just a sit and wait kind of thing. He is having pain from somewhere too. They did scans, ultrasounds and other tests on the liver, pancrease, gallbladder and lungs but have found nothing. He is out on disability for awhile. So please continue to pray. He is about to go insane not working or being able to do anything.

Trent had his first games of the season last week. He has been moved from 3rd to shortstop. He likes the change because he is always moving aroung at the SS position. He pitched in the first one striking out 5 batters, but we lost 10-9. The second game was on Saturday along with our Opening Day. We won that game 15-4! It's different not being a MUDCAT but a BRAVE is second best I guess. I had worked several weeks on our float... did the best I could considering I was the only one doing it. Thanks to Nolan Construction for helping cut out the Tomahawk. I will post pictures soon.

Does anyone know where the spell check went on this blog? It's driving me crazy! 

0 comments: