Sunday, January 24, 2010

Up, Up and Away.....

So this weekend I took the kids to see my grandmother and other relatives in Florida. We left the house around 5:45am and off to the airport we went.


I wish I could have taken a picture of Trent's face when he realized that he had to take his shoes off going through security. He did not want to walk in his socks on that floor. lol.
As we arrived at our terminal I had a bad feeling that our flight to Orlando may not happen. People were sleeping on the chairs and our flight looked completely booked. Soon Brett's phone call confirmed it. Because of the weather the night before the flight and all flights for the day were over sold. So change of plans..... we ended up flying to Tampa instead of Orlando. No big deal because Grandma lives in between the two. So mom and dad picked us up in Tampa instead. After switching our tickets we waited for the flight which was an hour later than the first.

Our 757.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: