Friday, October 09, 2009

MOV'IN ON UP

Well these last couple of weeks have been extremely busy. My office has made it's move to Riverwood. Click on the link to see. I will post pictures as soon as I remember to bring my camera.
The drive hasn't really been as bad as I thought it was going to be. I do think everyday about stopping at the Varsity on the way home, but have yet to do so.
I have a plain, clear view of Tyler Perry's mansion which is huge and a view of the downtown skyline. Now I just need to "up" my wardrobe to fit in with the "class" up here. lol.

The best news (for some) is that I am only working 4 days a week. That gives me a day to work at the school, make doctors appointments etc. My first day off was yesterday. I had scheduled school meetings so it really didn't seem THAT different. I was able to do some grocery shopping by myself and run into Belks which was very nice. Maybe that adjustment will be easier than I thought. My first job was when I was in the 8th grade and I have been working since, so this is an adjustment. Anyway..... we have our annual PIG DIG this weekend. So I have to prepare for that.


lisa

1 comments:

Brittain... said...

WOW I didn't know you went to a 4 day work week! I have Tuesdays "off" and so far every one has been filled with Dr's appts and volunteering at the school! Let me know if you meet Heather for lunch so I can come too!!