Thursday, October 01, 2009

I have sooo much to say and soooo little time. I have 10 minutes to spare while I am covering for lunch so here it goes.

Last month we went on a wonderful vacation with just the 4 of us. That's something we have never done. It went great! I will post pictures as soon as I get a minute to take a breath. Fall ball has started. 7 weeks and 18 games. Trent pitched his 1st entire game. 7 strikeouts and 1 walk only 2 runs scored. That's awesome. The final score was MUDCATS 15 and VISITORS 2.

Since been appointed on the Board of Directors for our Baseball Association and Vice-Chair of School Council, I have been extremely busy. And 4th grade homework doesn't help at all.

Alyssa has decided to be a Girl Scout. I don't know how I feel about that yet, it's kind of like a cult..... but she seems to enjoy it so far. So if anyone wants to buy any girl scout cookies in the spring..... you know where to find me.

There are several big changes going on in my life right now. It's too much to try to type and I don't have enough time right this second. I PROMISE to post pictures soon.

0 comments: