Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow! I can't believe that it has been 10 days since my last post. I have been really busy.

Last week I had a terrible eye infection. Never in my life had my eyes been soooo red. But all is well now.
Trent's ball season has started, so that has been taking up some of our weeknights.
I realized this week that I haven't had a haircut since October. My hair is sooo long. I just haven't had the time to do it.


American Idol has been really good. I like the new judge and the new way of doing things. Of course Danny (Robert Downey Jr., look alike) has been my favorite and the rocker Adam is Brett's favorite. Alyssa likes them all.


I haven't been able to watch any of my shows in true time. Thank god for my DVR.


Trent's principal passed away last week. It was very sad. He was only 52. So now we must start the process of finding a new principal for next year. That should be a very interesting process. Being on the school council I will get to help, very exciting.


A couple of weeks ago I found out that my office will be relocating to the CUMBERLAND MALL area. That totally sucks but I will have to deal with it for now.


As soon as I take recent pictures of the kids I will post them. I have been camera lazy for a couple of months now.


Hopefully Alyssa will get her cast off on Monday. Until then.......

0 comments: