Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, I took Alyssa to Scottish Rite yesterday with the intent of getting her cast off. But after another x-ray they decided to let her leave it on for another two weeks. She was so upset. I had to literally carry her out of the office crying and pitching a fit. She looked at the doctor and demanded that it be removed. She was so disappointed. So hopefully in two weeks it will be off.
Trent has the week off of school. At the last minute mom decided to go visit my grandmother (who is 85) in Florida so she took Trent with her. This is the first time that he has been away more than a day. The house seems alittle empty. (well not too empty with Taz) It's just different. I have spoken with him everyday and he is having so much fun. Grandma lives about 30 minutes from Orlando so they have been having alot of fun. He hasn't gotten homesick yet, but I am "homesick" for him. They should be coming home tomorrow.
Saturday I took Alyssa to a cowgirl birthday party. She had a blast. She has been so good this past week. I forgot my camera so I took a couple pictures with my phone. They are not the greatest pictures but here are a few.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: