Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where have I Been?

I guess I haven't really had much to say. Life has been busy.
I currently have NO water. And I haven't had water since SUNDAY. That's right SUNDAY........ Our well is completely dry. No more water. So we have been fighting with the County who wanted over $7,000 to put water at my house. So it looks like we are going to be drilling a deeper well for only $5000. But I need water so what do you do. We have known this would happen to a while because of the drought and the fact that our well was not a deep one. For months now our gracious parents have been doing our laundry because we couldn't take baths/showers AND wash clothes in a day. Sounds crazy doesn't it?
So this week we have been living off of family members water. Thank goodness my in-laws and sister live close.
Other news:
I have been trying to get Alyssa ready for Kindergarten next year. Doctors appointments etc. We are alittle worried about her going to the "big school" for obvious reasons. we go in April to the Genetics Dr to see about her limitations. Ear doctor next week to check the bones in her ears. Thank Goodness, Scottish Rite has satellite offices in Fayetteville.
And they CANCELLED Prison Break. So this is the last season. Besides ER and Friends that is the only show that I have watched since the beginning.
All for now.

0 comments: