Thursday, January 08, 2009

Some things we need to know ....


I learned some new things last night. You know when someone comes up behind you and puts the "bunny ears" behind your head with two fingers? Alyssa was going that to me last night while we were at the table. Trent looked so serious and then said, "Alyssa don't do that, its not nice." I then asked him what he meant. He explained that "the bunny ears behind the head" meant "to meet me in the bed at 2 o'clock." That was the funniest thing I ever heard. What? Of course I then asked him "meet to do what?" He said "well mom we haven't figured that out yet." Brett and I couldn't stop laughing. Apparently he heard that at the daycare at some point. So now you know.....
His math homework last night was working on time. They were given a clock with a time and they had to come up with two other ways to say it. Example: 9:30 answers would be 30 min. past 9 or spelling out nine thirty. He had done is homework before I got home. So i just looked over the work making sure it was right. This is how little Trent's mind works....... the time was 4:13. So clearly the obvious answers would be 13 min. past 4 or four thirteen. Trent had the answer of 47 min. till 5. Brett and I laughed and laughed. It took alot for him to come up with that answer.

0 comments: