Friday, March 07, 2008

Nothing much has been going on lately.

Trent did finally reach his breaking point in the car the other day. I didn't actually see what happened but apparently Alyssa had been bothering Trent. Touching, staring, taunting. He finally screamed, "Mom, why did you have to have her?" I replied, God sent her to us, just be nice and get along." And Alyssa echoed, "Yeah, God gave me to ya."
Trent received his report card on Monday. He did very well with all A's and 1 B. He was proud of himself. We are in the process now of studying for the CRCT. Those tests are so stressful.
I have been having Alyssa do "homework" too. She always wants to do something when Trent is doing his. She knows all of her letters and sounds. So next we will start on blending the letters to make words. I can't believe she will officially start Pre-K in the fall.
She is continuing to like, not love, ballet class. She likes the class just not the leotard that she must wear. I can't wait for her recital in June. It is going to be so cute.
Trent's ball season starts the week after Easter. His parade is on the 29th and the tournament starts a couple of days before. We are excited. Our team is starting to come together and look good.
I am working the races this weekend. It seems to always be raining and cold. Our ball team is selling Chick-Fil-A Biscuits on Saturday for a fundraiser. I hope we at least break even.
Brett's 33rd Birthday is on Sunday.

0 comments: