Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We've Got Annie!!!



Growing up my favorite movie was always Annie!!! When I was little everyone in passing thought I was Molly, one of the orphans in the movie. See....I did look alot like her.
Over the weekend I decided to go buy the anniversary edition of the movie for old time sake. I still remember the entire movie and all of the songs. Alyssa loved the movie so much she has watched it every night this week. She's even going around the house singing "It's A Hard Knock Life For Us." There is a scene in the movie where the Orphans say, We Love you, Ms. Hannigan. And She replies... Aw, Shut up...... Alyssa would always run in to my room saying.... OOOOOO Momma, mean Ms. Hannigan said Shut Up. And would always explain that that wasn't nice and Jesus doesn't like that phrase. Yadda, yadda yadda.
We'll here is comes...... Today I go pick up Alyssa from school. She has been on green for 7 days straight so I was surprised to see her on red today..... I asked the teacher what had happened and said that Alyssa didn't want to sit in her seat and kept wanting to climb on things. When she asked her to sit down Alyssa turned to her and said........... You guest it.... Aw, Shut Up.....
It's Going to Be A Hard Knocked Life After All......

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

haha, how do you not laugh when the teacher tells you something like that?