Saturday, November 18, 2006

Which color would you like, Alyssa?

That was the question of the week. Alyssa picked pink. (Its more like fushia) For what, you are wondering...........

That would be the color of her new cast. She broke her wrist Wednesday night. Times like these I have to look on the bright side.... Last year she had 5 different cast with 6 broken bones. (Red, White, Purple, Tan and Pink) So this year overall has been a good year. I tried to talk her into a darker color like red. That way I could at least try to camouflaged it in the holiday pictures.

She likes to display her cast around the holidays. This will be her first Thanksgiving in one. The others where during Christmas, Easter and Mother's Day. I feel bad that in all of her pictures she has one on.

I think I am jinxed when it comes to pictures. Everytime I make an appointment to have the kids pictures taken together something happens. Last month Alyssa fell at Trent's ballgame~ remember...... This sort of thing has been going on since Trent was little. That's why most of the time I just show up and hope that they aren't crowded. Here she is three and I only have a couple of studio pictures of her.. Maybe I should just take it with the cast??

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

So sorry...poor Alyssa. Pink is the new red, I think. Hope she gets better soon. bb

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Yes, you should just get the pic taken. Poor baby. Seems like she is proud of her casts though.

I love the pics below - did you tour the NBC studio? They look so real!