Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Wedding Singer

So last weekend I sang at a friend's wedding. It was really nice. It was outside so we froze. This was Trent and my "date night." Brett was out of town so he told Trent that he had to be the "man" of the house. Trent really took this seriously. He was so cute. After about an hour at the reception I finally got him to dance with me. I had to of course wheel and deal with him, but he finally got out there. I told him that I would let him watch TV "all night long." He thought that that was a huge deal. In my mind I knew that he would fall asleep on the way home anyway. He didn't. He attempted to stay up only to fall asleep after a short while. I left the TV on all night though just in case he woke up. The next morning I asked him if he stayed up all night. He said, "Yes I did!" I'd watch TV then nap then watch TV then nap. My grandma always says "I'm not asleep,. I'm just resting my eyes." Yeah Right!
Pictures coming soon......

0 comments: