Thursday, June 22, 2006

Miss Smarty Pants!!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Yes, I know my daughter is a genius! haha.. I took this video last week. Every other night we go through the ABC books. They are cute little books, one for each letter. She is getting very good at knowing them. (If anyone is interested they have them at Costco.)
unfortunately Alyssa is already starting going through the smart mouth phase. Isn't she a little too young for that? Maybe she is just picking up on Trent a little. She already thinks she knows everything. I guess I better prepare myself.
Another quick story.....Yeah I know when do I have quick stories!!!
I went to pick Trent up from school last week and he was crying. So of course I asked him what was wrong. He replied "They boys won't let me in their club!" "What?" I was a little annoyed to say the least. I thought, "Oh, crap how do I handle this?" As we were walking out the director asked what was wrong. When I told her she said, "Oh! no, Trent. There are no clubs or clicks at this school and starting tomorrow everyone will know." She was really nice. When we got in the car I reassured him that everything would be ok. Then he said, "What about bosses?" "She didn't say anything about bosses!"
"Trent, you can't let other kids boss you around." Really I was thinking what comes around.... goes around because when he gets together with other kids alittle younger than him he is always boss. Brett's suggestion: Make your own club...... and don't let them in it.
So they next day everything was fine. The kids must have sensed I was upset because one little boy came running to me. "Trent's mom, we made our club house bigger so everyone could join!!" Yeah! That's what I thought.
It's funny how my two kids are totally different. I have one that is so sensitive to feelings crying because of some club.... then I have one that will probably say while pointing, "You ain't in my club and you ain't in my club and you ain't in my club.

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

Glad to know its not just my daughter with a little southern accent...very cute!

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I know, I love the way she makes a one syllable word into almost three! I love your story too...motherhood brings many challenges, I see. You're doing a great job!