Wednesday, June 14, 2006

DENVER!!!!

Turns out that my trip to Denver was a very needed little vacation. Brett thought (or was hoping) that I would get home sick. But I didn't. My friends and I had sooo much fun. Several highschool friends came. It was like a mini reunion. I had never been to Denver before, in fact that was the first time I had been on a plane since I was pregnant with Trent and went to LA for The Price Is Right. (7 years) I was extremely nervous to be on a plane by myself but I worked it out. I was surprised that I got on a plane since I was standby and all. It helps to be a spouse of a Delta Employee., I guess. Since Ti-George is the last guy friend to get married and there is only one more girl to get hitched we are running out of excuses to get together and act a fool. After Miranda gets married there will be no more excuses. We will have to grow up alittle.
The wedding and reception were at an extremely nice resort at the foot of the mountains. Our wake up call played Rocky Mountain High. That was funny. Something else.... there were no African Americans. That was weird. We looked and looked. Anyways, here are some pictures.......
Friday, June 2, 2006

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

I guess we need to plan some more vacation! How's is Brett's gallbladder, or lack there of???

Anonymous said...

don't worry. i am holding out. plenty of time to act like a crazy ass. :) and honey IF i take that step, it will be one hellufa party!
miranda