Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SO SORRY.........

I am so sorry for missing the AI posts the last couple of weeks. I have been extremely busy.

First things first.....

Last night was good/than not so good....

Of course I knew that Taylor would have a good night. He was in his element. With both songs he was really relaxed and they sounded great.

Chris, Chris, Chris....... The first song Suspicious Minds was alot better than A Little Less Conversation. Remember, I wanna say in the first season, when JP sang it. It was awesome. Chris didn't do much for me last light. The second song was too low for him in my opinion.

I am now voting for the under dog, Elliott. (Eventhough I can't get past his last name, Yasmin which is a birth control pill. HaHa!!! Both of his songs were chart stopping. He might look like a barn owl, but the dude has soul.....

Katharine...... Well she should be the one to go home. You just can't mess up your lyrics at this point of the contest. She was an underdog this week because of the song choice. Can't Help Falling in Love has to be the worst performance I've seen in a while.

My bottom two.... Katharine and Chris...........

0 comments: