Thursday, May 22, 2014

As I sit here waiting for Trent's last baseball game to start, the tears begin to flow and I'm flooded with 11 years of wonderful memories. Our family has made long lasting friendships (and I'm sure I've made a few enemies too) here on these ball fields. From Braves to the Bombers to the Royals to the Mudcats, back to the Braves to the Orioles and finally the Ola Tide with all the Allstars in between... I cherish each and every memory...

I sat during his game and cried. I know all the other parents thought I had gone crazy.... All the emotions... the wins, the losses, ups and downs... Wow 11 years has flown by. This has been my life for all of those years. It's hard to imagine life without watching him play. 

Ola Tide won 8-2. Trent pitched the entire game. Faced 24 batters, Gave up 4 hits, 0 walks, struck out 7 and only hit 2. Lol---- way to go Big T




0 comments: