Saturday, April 12, 2014

Term Life

I got an email last week... Both Trent and Alyssa were asked to be in a movie with Vince Vaughn... Trent was over the moon excited.  We filmed for 2 nights at Stone Mountain. It was such a beautiful day. We went early so we could see the park and visit. 
It was Natinoal Siblings Day... so I wanted to take their picture together... This is what I got... So typical... This sums up their relationship right now...
 The hair people did Trent's hair for the shoot. It looked so good. I had to sneak a picture of him.
 So basically the kids got paid to play games and ride rides with Vince Vaughn all night for 2 days. Trent was all into it... Alyssa not so much. She didn't want to return the next day but I told her that she could quit a job in the middle of it... So she was ok with going back. But we did film from 6 to about 2am for two nights so it was tiring for them, I know. Cant wait to see the movie. Vince was awesome on set. He talked and goofed around with Trent a couple of times. I got to ride a Ferris Wheel for 2 hours straight... It was freezing both nights, but we managed with a hew heaters going throughout the set. 

0 comments: