Sunday, December 26, 2010

Celebrating Christmas!

The Sunday before Christmas we celebrated the holiday with Brett's parents and brother.

Trent was so excitied to receive a Braves PRADO jersey and autographed baseball.

 Alyssa got her first American Girl doll. Looks like I will be going to North Point Mall to have the entire American Girl experience.
Let me introduce you to Annabell. Yep. Remember the Nov trip to the mountains where she showed up? After posting a listing on Craig's list and calling the local vets office in Blairsville... no one has claimed her. So looks like we got a new member of the family. We think that she is a puppy still. We will officially take her to the vet to be cleared sometime after the holidays.

 It was Ethan's first Christmas! He is a doll. Reminds me alot of Trent at that age.
 Christmas morning the kids were so excited. Santa had brought Trent an Ipod Touch and Alyssa a DSi. I think I was just as excited to see them so excited!!!


 Christmas afternoon we went to my parents house. Here are the cousins.......
 Merry 1st Christmas, Josalynn!!

0 comments: