Tuesday, July 21, 2009

~Forgotten Post~

From 7/7/09 ~~~

Alyssa has lost another tooth. That makes 2 bottom teeth gone. I can't believe it. Seems alittle early to me. An upper tooth is also loose. This tooth fell out at school and of course the tooth had gotten lost by the end of the day. Ms. Julie was so nice to replace the tooth with a piece of rice and placed it in a tooth necklace. Alyssa was so proud. And the little stinker didn't think that I would notice that it wasn't her "tooth" in the necklace.

Because of her Brittle Bones her teeth are worrisome to me. They look good so far, but who know what the permanent ones look like.

Because of Trent's use of the inhalers for his asthma his teeth need to be whitened. Poor thing they are so stained, although it bothers me more than him. He has a bad bite and a crowding issue so braces are definitely in his future. Estimated cost..... our Out Of Pocket $3,500. Holy Smokes....

0 comments: