Monday, March 23, 2009

SLACKER

I have been such a slacker on this blog. I am so sorry. With School Council, The Mudcats, CRCT practice and Alyssa I have been extremely busy.


His first game of the season is tomorrow @ 7:30pm. Then the parade is Saturday with Opening Day ceremonies. Hopefully if my computer at home corporates I can get some pictures posted. I think its about had it.


Alyssa has been sooo good. She has been on green for 4 weeks! That is a record. She is really growing up! And starting to be a daddy's girl. I had to pay for her cap and gown last week. I can't believe that she will be graduating from K-4 and into elementary school. Watch out Rock Spring!

Funny Story:

Last night Brett and I were watching TV and I said "Alyssa, you need to go to play in your room, this is a grown-up movie and you can't watch it."
She then said, "Well why is Daddy in here then?"

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious and sounds like something that will soon be coming out of Ty's mouth!