Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mid-July Already!!

Where has the summer gone? I can't believe that it is almost time to start school again. Trent will be in the 1st grade come Aug 3rd. They actually start school on a Thursday this year. Isn't that weird. I remember starting school one time on a Tursday in the 8th grade. (Don't ask why I remember that) We really haven't done that much this summer. I feel bad about that. Mom and I took the kids to Dixieland Funpark on Saturday. It was a spur at the moment thing so I didn't have my camera. They had so much fun. Trent and I rode the go carts and I let him in the bumper boats all by himself. He was so nervous and excited. He is growing up so fast. Does anyone remember the ride out at Six Flags that was a spider or octopus. It would spin with individual carts at the end of the tentacles. I convinced Trent to ride this with me. It's been several (at least 8 years) since I rode anything. At the end of the ride I was soo sick. I never felt so nauseous in my life. My stomach is still messed up and I have the worst headache. But Trent had fun. That was his first "big ride" Now only if I could teach him to ride his bike.......

0 comments: